Diet №2 – therapeutic nutrition system, designed for people with such gastrointestinal diseases as acute and chronic gastritis, enteritis and colitis.
The purpose and task of therapeutic diet № 2 is to provide a complete diet, normalize the motor function of the gastrointestinal tract and stimulate the secretory function of the digestive organs.
Chemical composition of diet № 2:
proteins 100 g (60% animal origin, 40% vegetable);
fats 100 g (25% vegetable, 75% animal origin);
carbohydrates 400-420 g;
salt up to 15 g;
liquid 1.5 l.
Daily ration weight: 3 kg.
Daily diet norm #2: 2800-3000 kcal.
Dietary regime: 4-5 times a day.
Diet No. 2 indications:
- Acute gastritis, enteritis, colitis (during recovery, for the transition to a rational diet);
- chronic gastritis (with secretory insufficiency in case of slight exacerbation and in the period of recovery after exacerbation);
- chronic enteritis and colitis (after and after exacerbation without associated diseases of the liver, biliary tract, pancreas or gastritis with preserved or increased secretion).
What can be eaten at diet number 2:
Diet #2 (Table #2). Foods for gastritis, colitis and enteritisSoups: on broth of vegetables, on mushroom, skimmed meat and fish broth, with finely chopped or grated vegetables, potatoes, boiled cereals, noodles, noodles, meatballs. If tolerated, borscht, cabbage soup, beet with finely chopped vegetables are allowed.
Cereals: different cereals cooked on water or milk, on meat broth (except millet and pearl), pudding (steam and baked), noodles, pilaf.
Vegetables, greens: potatoes, beet, pumpkin, carrot, zucchinis, cauliflower, ripe tomatoes, (white cabbage and green peas – when tolerable). Vegetables can be boiled, stewed, baked in slices, in the form of mashed potatoes, casseroles or puddings. The greens should be finely chopped and added to the dishes.
Meat, fish: nonfat types of meat without fascia, tendons and skin (boiled, baked, fried (can be smeared with an egg)), boiled tongue, nonfat fish in pieces or chopped (boiled, baked, stewed, fried without breading), milk sausages, dishes of minced veal, beef, chicken, turkey, young fatless mutton, a piece can cook veal, chicken and turkey.
Eggs: softened, omelets, steam, baked or fried (without hard crust).
Fresh fruit and berries: ripe fruit and berries (mashed potatoes), if very soft, you can grind raw, baked apples, oranges and lemons in tea or jelly. If tolerated 100-200 g per day: tangerines, watermelon and skinless grapes.
Dairy products: sour milk drinks (kefir, commoner, etc.), cottage cheese on its own and in dishes, cheese slices or grated, sour cream (up to 15 g), cream and milk – in dishes.
Sweets: jelly, mousse, meringue, snowballs, butterscotch, marmalade, cream caramel, marshmallow, pastila, honey, jams and jam.
Milk products: wheat bread from yesterday’s baking or dried bread, uncooked buns, cookies, dried cookies. Not more than 2 times a week baked cold uncooked cottage cheese cake, boiled meat, fish, rice, eggs, apples or jam.
Fats: butter, melted butter, refined vegetable oils.
Drinks: compote, kissel, tea with lemon, coffee, cocoa in water and milk, vegetable, fruit and berry juices (diluted with water), broth of rosehip and bran.
What you can’t eat with diet number 2:
- beans and soups with them, milk soups, okroshka, limited consumption of wheat, perlovka, boxes and corn groats;
- raw unsweatened vegetables, pickled and pickled, mushrooms, cucumbers, sweet peppers, onions, garlic, radish, radish, pants;
- oily meat, poultry and fish, salted fish, canned (except diet), smoked;
- solid fruits and berries in raw form, berries with hard grains (raspberries, currants, etc.), with rough peel (gooseberry, etc.), figs, dates;
- ice cream, chocolate and cream products;
- fresh flour products, pastry and puff pastry;
- fat, beef, mutton and cooking fats;
- kvass, grape juice;
- pepper, mustard, horseradish, fat and hot sauces.